British photographic history

Information and discussion on all aspects of British photographic history

Richard Sullivan HonFRPS's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"A couple of desks. Some later ones would electrically vibrate allowing the retoucher…"

Richard Sullivan HonFRPS replied 2 hours ago to What was this piece of equipment used for?

5 2 hours ago
Reply by Arthur Margolin

"Larry, Thanks, it's not my area of expertise. What you say about Mungo, (what a moni…"

Richard Sullivan HonFRPS replied Oct 2 to The first person to make a fixable photograph

5 Oct 2
Reply by Richard Sullivan HonFRPS

"I was curious as to whether Harrison, the other one, not you John, may have been ref…"

Richard Sullivan HonFRPS replied Sep 5 to The first person to make a fixable photograph

5 Oct 2

"I tried searching for a variety of interpretations and the best I came up with was "…"

Richard Sullivan HonFRPS replied Aug 29 to British Museum gallery

1 Aug 29

"Larry, I am not in discussion with De Montfort, just mentioning them as a possibilit…"

Richard Sullivan HonFRPS replied Aug 28 to The Pilot database

4 Aug 28

"Thanks for the kind words David! My apologies for being a little self defensive. I w…"

Richard Sullivan HonFRPS replied Aug 26 to The Pilot database

4 Aug 28

"Though our paths crossed many times I never got to know Bill Jay. He was immensely i…"

Richard Sullivan HonFRPS replied Aug 1 to WLF Wastell

4 Aug 1

"Michael, Thanks, I found a reference that revealed who the Walrus was around 1922, o…"

Richard Sullivan HonFRPS replied Jul 31 to WLF Wastell

4 Aug 1

"Qiana, I've checked my database and no hits on either F. Eaton or Fanny Eaton. Lots…"

Richard Sullivan HonFRPS replied Apr 3 to Seeking Photographs of Fanny Eaton: The Mixed-Race, Pre-Raphaelite Model and Muse

5 Apr 3

" "

Richard Sullivan HonFRPS replied Mar 13 to Lachlan Maclachlan

9 Mar 13
Reply by Mark Jones

RSS

© 2017   Created by Michael Pritchard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service