British photographic history

Information and discussion on all aspects of British photographic history

Michael Pritchard's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Georgina. I think that this must refer to printing rather than photography. At t…"

Michael Pritchard replied Sep 15 to 1850s/1860s 'process of taking twelve thousand photographs in an hour'?

2 Sep 15
Reply by Georgina Binnie

"hI, Vivian. See more exhibition details in my earlier post to Daniel. Also, Brownie…"

Michael Pritchard replied Sep 14 to Maud Shelley (1875-1952)

8 Sep 14
Reply by Michael Pritchard

"Have you been in contact with Malcolm Corrigal? See: http://britishphotohistory.ning…"

Michael Pritchard replied Sep 9 to Minna Keene (1861-1943)

3 Sep 14
Reply by William Cowan

"The PPA congress group shot is attached and below. The BJP paper is very poor qualit…"

Michael Pritchard replied Aug 24 to Maud Shelley (1875-1952)

8 Sep 14

"Maud also exhibited in the 1902 RPS Annual The Evening of Life.  A portrait of Mrs E…"

Michael Pritchard replied Aug 23 to Maud Shelley (1875-1952)

8 Sep 14

"The first reference I can find is her exhibiting at Plymouth Photographic Society in…"

Michael Pritchard replied Aug 23 to Maud Shelley (1875-1952)

8 Sep 14

"There is information on J R James on the PhotoLondon website: https://www.photolondo…"

Michael Pritchard replied Jun 22 to JR James Gallery of Celebrities - are there any identifiable in this interesting group photo?

1 Jun 22

"A long-standing BIPP member has provided the following: George E Fisher  became a me…"

Michael Pritchard replied May 9 to Looking for photographs by Associated Photo Services/George Fisher

3 May 11
Reply by Will Carleton

"Hi, Holly. There was an ad for APS in the British Journal of Photography, 12 May 194…"

Michael Pritchard replied May 9 to Looking for photographs by Associated Photo Services/George Fisher

3 May 11
Reply by Will Carleton

"Hi, Arne. Just in case you've not tried then the library of the Preus museum and col…"

Michael Pritchard replied May 9 to British Journal of Photography from the fifites and sixties

2 May 19
Reply by Jeffrey S Gould

RSS

© 2020   Created by Michael Pritchard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service