British photographic history

Information and discussion on all aspects of British photographic history

Michael Pritchard's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Michelle... this has been published which may be of interest. https://unitednati…"

Michael Pritchard replied Jul 22 to Stories of Sue

2 Jul 22
Reply by MichelleQ

"I tried to find Rudge's grave yesterday, without any success. I'll try again. It wou…"

Michael Pritchard replied Jul 11 to Eastman No2 - John Arthur Roebuck Rudge - JAR to his friends

2 Jul 11
Reply by David Kastoryano

"PS... I just looked at Ancestry and there is a thread with pictures there. Berger se…"

Michael Pritchard replied Jun 18 to Maurice Sinay Berger & London Photographic Paper Works

2 Jun 18
Reply by Michael Pritchard

"Hi, Nettie. Based on my own company files and other sources the following approx. ch…"

Michael Pritchard replied Jun 18 to Maurice Sinay Berger & London Photographic Paper Works

2 Jun 18

"Corrado D'Agnostini & Ivan Rose, Dallmeyer, Grubb, Ross, Taylor, taylor & Ho…"

Michael Pritchard replied May 23 to Help with Gasc and Charconnet lens

6 May 24
Reply by Rob Tooley

"Stephen I bought a copy of the British volume. I have some comments about it.  I can…"

Michael Pritchard replied May 23 to Help with Gasc and Charconnet lens

6 May 24
Reply by Rob Tooley

"The early manuals are pretty good with descriptions of how to operate the process. A…"

Michael Pritchard replied Apr 4 to Collodion practices

17 yesterday
Reply by Tony Richards

"It may be a coincidence, or at least open up new research avenues to explore, this n…"

Michael Pritchard replied Dec 6, 2021 to May Bone

7 Jan 10
Reply by Anne Strathie

"The records of the BIPP and its predecessor bodies are held at the Library of Birmin…"

Michael Pritchard replied Oct 18, 2021 to Birmingham Professional Photographers Association

3 Oct 18, 2021

"Is this not the Birmingham branch of the PPA? "

Michael Pritchard replied Oct 17, 2021 to Birmingham Professional Photographers Association

3 Oct 18, 2021

RSS

© 2022   Created by Michael Pritchard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service