British photographic history

Information and discussion on all aspects of British photographic history

Paula Fleming's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi - My first guess is that this view is by Poulton based on mount, border of label,…"

Paula Fleming replied Nov 19 to More early British stereos

4 Nov 20
Reply by Stephen Michael Barnett

"I second Jeremy Rowe's invitation to check out the National Stereoscopic Association…"

Paula Fleming replied Jul 2 to National Stereoscopic Association Stereoview Checklists and back issues of StereoWorld available online

2 Jul 2
Reply by Paula Fleming

"Hi - I, too, am interested in Goodman.  Does anyone have a print out of the informat…"

Paula Fleming replied Apr 5 to Help wanted - C.E. Goodman

4 Apr 5
Reply by Paula Fleming

"Hi - I used this site all of the time.  Needed it several times already this week. …"

Paula Fleming replied Jan 11 to PhotoLondon site

12 Feb 19
Reply by Peter Domankiewicz

"Hi - Sorry I haven't been able to get to the Smithsonian as quickly as I had hoped. …"

Paula Fleming replied Apr 1, 2014 to William Henry Blackmore Collection--looking for original native American indian print 1867

18 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Kevin J. McCann

"I'm glad they were able to help!  That's great news even though there are still some…"

Paula Fleming replied Feb 12, 2014 to William Henry Blackmore Collection--looking for original native American indian print 1867

18 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Kevin J. McCann

"Excellent on all counts!  It could well be that the negs. are in storage somewhere a…"

Paula Fleming replied Jan 17, 2014 to William Henry Blackmore Collection--looking for original native American indian print 1867

18 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Kevin J. McCann

"Hi Kevin - Nothing like coincidence!  Glad I happened upon this posting when I did. …"

Paula Fleming replied Jan 16, 2014 to William Henry Blackmore Collection--looking for original native American indian print 1867

18 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Kevin J. McCann

"Hi - I am the (retired) Photo Archivist of the Smithsonian's National Anthropologica…"

Paula Fleming replied Jan 15, 2014 to William Henry Blackmore Collection--looking for original native American indian print 1867

18 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Kevin J. McCann

RSS

© 2018   Created by Michael Pritchard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service