British photographic history

Information and discussion on all aspects of British photographic history

Paul Kay's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't help with how they were mounted, but I recently had to copy (awkward reflect…"

Paul Kay replied Sep 16 to Prints under glass

5 Sep 16
Reply by Peter McKenzie

"Thanks. We are in contact and Steven has been very helpful."

Paul Kay replied Aug 4 to Tintern Abbey Photographs by Francis Bedford

4 Aug 4
Reply by Paul Kay

"The other organisation which may have someone looking into Houghton cameras is here:…"

Paul Kay replied Jul 22 to Houghton Ensign Half Plate Camera

4 Aug 12
Reply by Tony Richards

"Some company history here: http://www.earlyphotography.co.uk/site/companies1.html#H…"

Paul Kay replied Jul 20 to Houghton Ensign Half Plate Camera

4 Aug 12
Reply by Tony Richards

"Thanks. I'm looking for specific images and need the date on them. Its tricky! I'll…"

Paul Kay replied Jul 2 to Tintern Abbey Photographs by Francis Bedford

4 Aug 4
Reply by Paul Kay

"Thanks Sue. That's useful for dating buildings. I'll forward the link to the collect…"

Paul Kay replied Jul 10, 2019 to Looking for early photos of the Menai Suspension and Britannia Tubular Bridges

10 Jul 10, 2019
Reply by Paul Kay

"Both would be really useful. I'll try to pm you with my contact details. Many thanks…"

Paul Kay replied Jul 9, 2019 to Looking for early photos of the Menai Suspension and Britannia Tubular Bridges

10 Jul 10, 2019
Reply by Paul Kay

"Thanks for your email and scans - they are great. I tried to thank you by email but…"

Paul Kay replied Jul 9, 2019 to Looking for early photos of the Menai Suspension and Britannia Tubular Bridges

10 Jul 10, 2019
Reply by Paul Kay

"Thanks Michael. No. 58 would certainly be of interest. Bedford seems to have visited…"

Paul Kay replied Jul 8, 2019 to Looking for early photos of the Menai Suspension and Britannia Tubular Bridges

10 Jul 10, 2019
Reply by Paul Kay

"Late to this topic but in case its still of interest here are my comments. You appea…"

Paul Kay replied Jun 7, 2019 to Grubb Lens Dublin

8 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Nigel Richards

RSS

© 2020   Created by Michael Pritchard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service