British photographic history

Information and discussion on all aspects of British photographic history

David McGreevy's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Alex!"

David McGreevy replied Jun 11 to Anyone recognize this bridge? 1860's Oval albumen

10 Jun 11
Reply by David McGreevy

"Hi, Erika, I I'm not sure if this will help, but about a year ago i posted this phot…"

David McGreevy replied May 22 to Isabel Agnes Cowper, (1826-1911), South Kensington Museum Official Photographer

2 May 29
Reply by Erika Lederman

"Hi, Carys, From your pictures, the one on the left (single man) seems to be an ambro…"

David McGreevy replied Oct 8, 2017 to Identifying Daguerreotype

4 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Carys Ellen Fyson

"Thanks again Alun! Here's the salt print, sorry for the bad photo-iphone through gla…"

David McGreevy replied Jul 12, 2013 to Anyone recognize this bridge? 1860's Oval albumen

10 Jun 11
Reply by David McGreevy

"Alun, Thank you! Brilliant sleuthing! I am assuming that the bridge is no longer the…"

David McGreevy replied Jul 12, 2013 to Anyone recognize this bridge? 1860's Oval albumen

10 Jun 11
Reply by David McGreevy

"Thanks so much Pam, That's the information I needed. Best, David "

David McGreevy replied Jun 28, 2013 to Fox Talbot "modern calotype" issued by the Royal Photographic Society?

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by David McGreevy

"Thanks anyway Kevin! never thought about that! "

David McGreevy replied Jun 19, 2013 to Anyone recognize this bridge? 1860's Oval albumen

10 Jun 11
Reply by David McGreevy

"Thanks so much Michael. I'm a new member here. Do you know the best way to ask her t…"

David McGreevy replied Jun 9, 2013 to Fox Talbot "modern calotype" issued by the Royal Photographic Society?

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by David McGreevy

RSS

© 2018   Created by Michael Pritchard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service