British photographic history

Information and discussion on all aspects of British photographic history

Stanley B. Burns,MD's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Stanley B. Burns,MD replied Sep 20, 2013 to Photographs of British Physicians with Bodies, Skulls etc.

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Stanley B. Burns,MD

"Thanks for the information. I wanted to put the images up for everyones perusal. But…"

Stanley B. Burns,MD replied Apr 6, 2012 to Daguerreotypes of British Photographers posing with their camera's??

23 Apr 6, 2012

"Dear Marcel I am trying to include a history of ambrotypes in the countries were one…"

Stanley B. Burns,MD replied Apr 3, 2012 to Daguerreotypes of British Photographers posing with their camera's??

23 Apr 6, 2012

"My email address is  burns@inch.com thanks Stanley"

Stanley B. Burns,MD replied Apr 2, 2012 to Daguerreotypes of British Photographers posing with their camera's??

23 Apr 6, 2012

"Thanks Mike I have acquired two English images of photographers and I am trying to i…"

Stanley B. Burns,MD replied Apr 1, 2012 to Daguerreotypes of British Photographers posing with their camera's??

23 Apr 6, 2012

"Thanks I will look that up. I have already ordered the other books recommended. Stan…"

Stanley B. Burns,MD replied Mar 25, 2012 to Daguerreotypes of British Photographers posing with their camera's??

23 Apr 6, 2012

"burns@inch.com I thought I sent you this and a message yesterday but it looks like i…"

Stanley B. Burns,MD replied Mar 22, 2012 to Daguerreotypes of British Photographers posing with their camera's??

23 Apr 6, 2012

"Wow!! That's great. Stanley B."

Stanley B. Burns,MD replied Mar 20, 2012 to Daguerreotypes of British Photographers posing with their camera's??

23 Apr 6, 2012

"That's great, I am working night and day on my ambrotype book the dag book is at the…"

Stanley B. Burns,MD replied Mar 20, 2012 to Daguerreotypes of British Photographers posing with their camera's??

23 Apr 6, 2012

"The image does look like a paper print rather than an ambrotype. Thanks"

23 Apr 6, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by Michael Pritchard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service