The Photographic Collector.

During the 1980s I subscribed to a relatively short-lived publication called The Photographic Collector, edited by Paul Fort. I still own the fourteen issues that were produced but no longer have space for them. I would be happy to pass them on if someone was prepared to pay the postage. Be warned though, the weight is about 5 kilos. I can be emailed on davidfhall@btopenworld.com

You need to be a member of British Photographic History to add comments!

Join British Photographic History

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I can supply a copy. 

James Furnival said:

I was wondering if anyone had access to this work and would be so kind as to photograph or copy an article for me?  Its called Mr George Shaw 1:2 Autumn 1980 pg 36-40? thanks in advance

• I was wondering if anyone had access to this work and would be so kind as to photograph or copy an article for me?  Its called Mr George Shaw 1:2 Autumn 1980 pg 36-40? thanks in advance

• Hi, Don,

As you can see I listed these in mid-March and had an instant and slightly overwhelming response. I'm afraid that they have now gone.

Regards,

David

Donald George Baldwin said:

David

What is the contents, are we talking images, photographers or equipments, and whereabouts are you?

Don B

• David

What is the contents, are we talking images, photographers or equipments, and whereabouts are you?

Don B

• It was a useful publication for its time with a great mix of articles and source material. I have a set, too. 

This reply was deleted.