Information and discussion on all aspects of British photographic history
We are looking for a Curator to take responsibility for the conceptual development, organisation and co-ordination of exhibitions and publications assigned by the Director and Chief Curator, including budgetary management and fundraising. The Curator also contributes ideas to the Gallery’s programme, liaises with other internal departments as appropriate and represents the Whitechapel Gallery at relevant networking events.
Conditions of Work
• Full time permanent position
• Hours of work: 9.30am – 5.45pm, Monday - Friday plus some occasional weekend and evening work, which will be compensated by time off in lieu
• Salary: £32,000-35,000 per annum
• The period of notice is 3 months in writing on either side
• Probation period: 6 months
For further details, and how to apply visit www.whitechapelgallery.org
Deadline for applications is midnight on Monday 9 October 2017.
Add a Comment