Information and discussion on all aspects of British photographic history
BPH has reported on the decline in visitor numbers at the National Media Museum over recent years (see: http://britishphotohistory.ning.com/profiles/blogs/national-media-m...) The Museum has just issued a tender document for an audience research exercise to:
1. Review of existing audience research; produce a draft brief for commissioning additional qualitative research and an initial review of the NMeM.
2. Provide oversight of additional qualitative research, providing advice and guidance to process: 2.5 days work.
3. Presentation of initial review to internal stakeholders: 1 day.
4. Produce detailed recommendations for the audience development plan and an outline document.
5. Presentation of final plan to internal stakeholders: 1 day.
6. Provide training and implementation of Audience Plan: 10 days.
For more information or to bid for the contract contact: Heather Mayfield at the Science Museum 020 7942 4000.
Add a Comment