British photographic history

Information and discussion on all aspects of British photographic history

Michael Pritchard's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"There is information on J R James on the PhotoLondon website: https://www.photolondo…"

Michael Pritchard replied Jun 22 to JR James Gallery of Celebrities - are there any identifiable in this interesting group photo?

1 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Pritchard

"A long-standing BIPP member has provided the following: George E Fisher  became a me…"

Michael Pritchard replied May 9 to Looking for photographs by Associated Photo Services/George Fisher

3 May 11
Reply by Will Carleton

"Hi, Holly. There was an ad for APS in the British Journal of Photography, 12 May 194…"

Michael Pritchard replied May 9 to Looking for photographs by Associated Photo Services/George Fisher

3 May 11
Reply by Will Carleton

"Hi, Arne. Just in case you've not tried then the library of the Preus museum and col…"

Michael Pritchard replied May 9 to British Journal of Photography from the fifites and sixties

2 May 19
Reply by Jeffrey S Gould

"Robert Shanebrook might be a good start: http://www.makingkodakfilm.com/"

Michael Pritchard replied Apr 28 to Early Eastman Film

3 May 4
Reply by Peter Domankiewicz

"He may have been working for a company or as an employee which might explain why he…"

Michael Pritchard replied Apr 13 to Trying to find work of Tom Thomas, photographer working in London in 1948

7 Jul 6
Reply by Philippa Moore

"It looks like the founding dates is 1858 according to listings in the BJPA. "

Michael Pritchard replied Mar 25 to The Amateur Photographic Field Club Challenge Trophy

2 Mar 25
Reply by Michael Pritchard

"I did the original listing for the KHC to prepare it for public access and I didn't…"

Michael Pritchard replied Mar 23 to Kodak lecture service / Dennis Kemp

5 Apr 6
Reply by Kelvin Jouhar

"Hello! There are a number of files relating to the Kodak Lecture Service in the Koda…"

Michael Pritchard replied Mar 23 to Kodak lecture service / Dennis Kemp

5 Apr 6
Reply by Kelvin Jouhar

"Hi. I am not aware of any records of the Dry Plate Club, but the BJP notes the inaug…"

Michael Pritchard replied Mar 7 to Dry Plate Club, 1872

2 Mar 9
Reply by Sarah French

RSS

© 2020   Created by Michael Pritchard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service