British photographic history

Information and discussion on all aspects of British photographic history

Michael Pritchard's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies Latest Activity

"Dick Wendling notes: There is a photo of Tom Picton in the NPG by Mark Haworth-Booth…"

Michael Pritchard replied Oct 29 to 1966 London: Tom Picton, Nigel Hartnup, London Look magazine archives

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul Hill

"Nigel was certainly active in 2017 and you might be able to make contact via this pi…"

Michael Pritchard replied Oct 27 to 1966 London: Tom Picton, Nigel Hartnup, London Look magazine archives

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul Hill

"Hi, Michelle... this has been published which may be of interest. https://unitednati…"

Michael Pritchard replied Jul 22 to Stories of Sue

2 Jul 22
Reply by MichelleQ

"I tried to find Rudge's grave yesterday, without any success. I'll try again. It wou…"

Michael Pritchard replied Jul 11 to Eastman No2 - John Arthur Roebuck Rudge - JAR to his friends

3 Oct 17
Reply by John Winstone

"PS... I just looked at Ancestry and there is a thread with pictures there. Berger se…"

Michael Pritchard replied Jun 18 to Maurice Sinay Berger & London Photographic Paper Works

2 Jun 18
Reply by Michael Pritchard

"Hi, Nettie. Based on my own company files and other sources the following approx. ch…"

Michael Pritchard replied Jun 18 to Maurice Sinay Berger & London Photographic Paper Works

2 Jun 18
Reply by Michael Pritchard

"Corrado D'Agnostini & Ivan Rose, Dallmeyer, Grubb, Ross, Taylor, taylor & Ho…"

Michael Pritchard replied May 23 to Help with Gasc and Charconnet lens

6 May 24
Reply by Rob Tooley

"Stephen I bought a copy of the British volume. I have some comments about it.  I can…"

Michael Pritchard replied May 23 to Help with Gasc and Charconnet lens

6 May 24
Reply by Rob Tooley

"The early manuals are pretty good with descriptions of how to operate the process. A…"

Michael Pritchard replied Apr 4 to Collodion practices

17 Aug 15
Reply by Tony Richards

"It may be a coincidence, or at least open up new research avenues to explore, this n…"

Michael Pritchard replied Dec 6, 2021 to May Bone

7 Jan 10
Reply by Anne Strathie

RSS

© 2022   Created by Michael Pritchard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service