British photographic history

Information and discussion on all aspects of British photographic history

Alan Hodgson's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Spot on. Checking coating quality. "

Alan Hodgson replied Aug 31 to Inside Ilford Factory - seeking help to identify what part of the process has been captured.

13 Sep 1
Reply by Nicola Mayer

"More probably paper. Paper production was being moved to Mobberley at that time. Cou…"

Alan Hodgson replied Aug 31 to Inside Ilford Factory - seeking help to identify what part of the process has been captured.

13 Sep 1
Reply by Nicola Mayer

"This looks like a paper guillotine. Converting a slitting of paper into sheets. Not…"

13 Sep 1
Reply by Nicola Mayer

"This looks like a very basic film drier. A festoon of film was hung up with tension…"

13 Sep 1
Reply by Nicola Mayer

"This one is a more basic system. I am going to guess that it is the input end. Basic…"

13 Sep 1
Reply by Nicola Mayer

"Hi Nicola. I may be able to help with these. But not first hand - I didn't arrive at…"

13 Sep 1
Reply by Nicola Mayer

"Hi Nicola. I may be able to help with these. But not first hand - I didn't arrive at…"

13 Sep 1
Reply by Nicola Mayer

"Hi Tony. Thanks for that. They were indeed a 1930s product, introduced when Ilford h…"

Alan Hodgson replied May 31 to Process and Half-tone plates 1895 onwards

2 May 31
Reply by Alan Hodgson

"Hi Tony. Give me your email address and I will send you some of Alan E's work on thi…"

Alan Hodgson replied Mar 11 to Documentation of the Orotone (Curt-Tone) process?

11 Mar 11
Reply by Tony Tidswell

"Hi Tony. I have not worked on this for an age. Only written stuff about it. Have you…"

Alan Hodgson replied Mar 11 to Documentation of the Orotone (Curt-Tone) process?

11 Mar 11
Reply by Tony Tidswell

RSS

© 2021   Created by Michael Pritchard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service