British photographic history

Information and discussion on all aspects of British photographic history

Alan Hodgson's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Spot on. Checking coating quality. "

Alan Hodgson replied Aug 31, 2021 to Inside Ilford Factory - seeking help to identify what part of the process has been captured.

13 Sep 1, 2021
Reply by Nicola Mayer

"More probably paper. Paper production was being moved to Mobberley at that time. Cou…"

Alan Hodgson replied Aug 31, 2021 to Inside Ilford Factory - seeking help to identify what part of the process has been captured.

13 Sep 1, 2021
Reply by Nicola Mayer

"This looks like a paper guillotine. Converting a slitting of paper into sheets. Not…"

13 Sep 1, 2021
Reply by Nicola Mayer

"This looks like a very basic film drier. A festoon of film was hung up with tension…"

13 Sep 1, 2021
Reply by Nicola Mayer

"This one is a more basic system. I am going to guess that it is the input end. Basic…"

13 Sep 1, 2021
Reply by Nicola Mayer

"Hi Nicola. I may be able to help with these. But not first hand - I didn't arrive at…"

13 Sep 1, 2021
Reply by Nicola Mayer

"Hi Nicola. I may be able to help with these. But not first hand - I didn't arrive at…"

13 Sep 1, 2021
Reply by Nicola Mayer

"Hi Tony. Thanks for that. They were indeed a 1930s product, introduced when Ilford h…"

Alan Hodgson replied May 31, 2021 to Process and Half-tone plates 1895 onwards

2 May 31, 2021
Reply by Alan Hodgson

"Hi Tony. Give me your email address and I will send you some of Alan E's work on thi…"

Alan Hodgson replied Mar 11, 2021 to Documentation of the Orotone (Curt-Tone) process?

11 Mar 11, 2021
Reply by Tony Tidswell

"Hi Tony. I have not worked on this for an age. Only written stuff about it. Have you…"

Alan Hodgson replied Mar 11, 2021 to Documentation of the Orotone (Curt-Tone) process?

11 Mar 11, 2021
Reply by Tony Tidswell

RSS

© 2022   Created by Michael Pritchard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service