British photographic history

Information and discussion on all aspects of British photographic history

PetworthPenthouse's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. I visited Linley Sambourne House  good many years ago, but don't remember th…"

PetworthPenthouse replied Feb 23 to Do you know of any Victorian daylight studios still existing in a recognisable form?

17 May 2
Reply by María de los Santos García Felgu

"Yes, now found the Old Photographic Studio Hunt  group on Facebook. And the very us…"

PetworthPenthouse replied Feb 23 to Do you know of any Victorian daylight studios still existing in a recognisable form?

17 May 2

"Thanks Maria, that's interesting. It would be good to add a pin for each of those st…"

17 May 2

"Ah, so is that where the studio was? I have to say I love the modern Great Court, s…"

PetworthPenthouse replied Feb 19 to Do you know of any Victorian daylight studios still existing in a recognisable form?

17 May 2

"That's very good to hear you have been working on a similar project. So how many Vic…"

PetworthPenthouse replied Feb 18 to Do you know of any Victorian daylight studios still existing in a recognisable form?

17 May 2

"Thank you. The British Museum blog shows a photo of Fenton's studio in the 1980s, an…"

PetworthPenthouse replied Feb 18 to Do you know of any Victorian daylight studios still existing in a recognisable form?

17 May 2

"No, it doesn't seem to be Branksome, judging by google photos. I thought it might be…"

PetworthPenthouse replied Jan 27 to British Boarding School Name ?

3 Feb 4
Reply by Robert Rulling

RSS

© 2021   Created by Michael Pritchard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service