Can anyone advise me as to where I could get a reproduction of this image for publication (in a scholarly anthology)? It is in Margaret Harker's monograph on Robinson as plate 32 but is listed as only in Harker's own collection.Robinson%20Here%20They%20Come.jpg  

You need to be a member of British Photographic History to add comments!

Join British Photographic History

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello again, Dr. Hacking, So I guess as far as Sotheby's is concerned, "here they aren't." Sorry about the misdirection and good luck with your research."

Dr Juliet Hacking said:

Again, so many thanks for this advice. Sadly the photographs listed on Arnet for those dates are for 'Here they are!' which is a different image. 

• I will contact you off list.

Dr Juliet Hacking said:

Thanks so much for this. Do you have any idea about where the unsold material went? 

• Again, so many thanks for this advice. Sadly the photographs listed on Arnet for those dates are for 'Here they are!' which is a different image. 

• Hello Dr. Hacking. There are two listings of this image at auction at Sotheby's, New York, one in April, 1990, the other in Oct. 1993. Maybe this will help?

• Thanks so much for this. Do you have any idea about where the unsold material went? 

• Hi, Juliet. A lot of Margaret's property was sold at auction but this image doesn't seem to have been amongst it. 

This reply was deleted.