Information and discussion on all aspects of British photographic history
In the hope that this does not appear to be merely a self-serving announcement, we are posting the launch of our new web-site in the belief that it contains information that may be useful to list members:
• A newly proposed method worked out by Ken Jacobson & paper conservator, Jane McAusland, to describe the condition of photographic prints on the internet or for museum archivists.
• Collectors’ Resources. This section provides a wide bibliography arranged by subject, a glossary of 19th century photographic processes, advice on collecting photographs and links to useful photography sites.
• Information on books we have written
Also, for those interested:
• News of our latest project
• A range of photographic stock is presented for the first time on the web site in a series of ‘Galleries’.
I apologise if people have already received this message by direct posting. We hope people will find the site useful and enjoyable.
Add a Comment