The Paul Mellon Centre for British Art has announced a series of grants and awards which include photography. Of particular interest are:
- Steve Edwards British daguerreotypes - Antoine Claudet
- Sarah James, for the project The Militant & The Mainstream: Remaking British Photographic Culture - a mid-career Fellowship
- Impressions Gallery of Photography to support the Feed Your Mind lecture series
- Association for Art History to support the Photography & Printed Matter Summer Symposium
- Shijia Yu Amusing, Interesting and Curious: A Study of English Paper Peepshows, 1825-1851
See the full list here: https://www.paul-mellon-centre.ac.uk/fellowships-and-grants/awarded...