The National Media Museum's London presence, MediaSpace, at the Science Museum moves a step closer. A contract has been issued for preparatory works at the Science Museum:
- Enabling works contract - located at Science Museum London.
- Reconfiguration of 4 existing galleries on 2nd floor of Museum.
- Erecting hoardings.
- Demolition of existing walls and removal of existing steel mezzanine structure.
- Removal of existing false ceiling.
- Strip out of mechanical and electrical installations.
- Removal of all waste from site.
The work is due to take place between March and July 2012.